Shipping & Returns
1. Shipping costs
Shipping costs vary depending on the delivery location or, when applicable, the pickup point.
2. Before proceeding with the exchange or refund, check that:
- The item must not have been used, washed or damaged (The item must be in its original packaging;
- Refunds will only be accepted within 30 days after the date of delivery;
- Separate returns of the same order will not be accepted;
- The above conditions must be respected so that Camport can evaluate the reimbursement of the article.
Upon receipt of the order, the customer has a period of 30 days to return or exchange his item.
3. How can I return an item I bought at the online store?
You can request a return through the website www.ambar.pt.pt
You should follow the instructions below:
- Login to your Account;
- In the "My Account" area, go to the menu "Exchanges and Returns";
- Select the desired order;
- Once selected, choose the "Return" option.
- To finalize the return of the product (s) through the website, you must send the product (s) to the following address: Rua Manuel Pinto de Azevedo, 363, 4100-361 Porto, Portugal
4. When and how will I receive the refund?
Once the returned order has been received, ambar will analyze and confirm its conservation status and, once the return is approved, will receive the amount corresponding to the item returned in the same modality in which it made its purchase.
If returned items are damaged or worn out, ambar reserves the right not to accept the exchange / return and refuse reimbursement.
Any fees and taxes that have been paid either by shipping or with the return of the order will not be refunded.
- Upon receipt of the return, and if all requirements of our Return Policy are confirmed, you will receive an email informing you that the refund will be processed. The time required to proceed with the refund will depend on the payment method used, and may go up to 15 days:
- Credit Card: The term for the refund amount to be credited to your account depends on the policy of the bank issuing the card;
- PayPal: The refund will be credited to your PayPal account and will be immediately visible. The deadline for the chargeback amount to be credited to the card associated with your PayPal account depends on the card policy of the bank issuing your card;
- Multibanco: The refund will be credited to your account upon receipt and verification of your return. When using this payment method, in case of return and to proceed to the reversal, you must indicate us your IBAN, which must be from the same billing country of the order. Without this information we will not be able to transfer the refund amount.