Strategy, Values, Mission and Management Policy
The policy adopted by Ambar Passion S.A. is projected in a set of interrelated actions that enable the achievement of the defined objectives and assumed by the whole organization, motivating it to analyze the needs and expectations of its clients, transmitting them confidence in the capacity to continually improve their processes and products.
- Permanent technological innovation in order to always use the most productive and reliable means and methods with the least environmental impact, in the commitment to protect the environment and in accordance with the highest safety and ergonomic parameters.
- Permanent development of new activities, competitive products and services and maintenance of complete ranges, in order to meet the needs and expectations of customers.
- Continuous improvement of activities, products and services, to optimize their cost, performance requirements, environmental impact, hygiene, safety and health.
- Training, dedication and availability of all employees.
- Strong partnerships with customers, suppliers and R&D entities.
- Compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements associated with the company's activities, products and services, seen as a factor driving competitiveness.
- Sustained organizational development based on modern management strategies.
To make available to the client all the technical and creative skills, in order to develop and produce excellent articles at competitive prices.
Above all, we exist for service and always thinking about others: in the customers who use the products we conceive, in the brands we produce, in the employees who honor us with their work, in the community that welcomes us, in all provide us and those who support us with capital and resources.
Commitment to FSC® and PEFC values
Management hereby agrees to its commitment to the implementation and maintenance of FSC® and PEFC chain of responsibility requirements, other applicable legal requirements under these systems and to never be directly or indirectly involved in any of the following activities:
- Illegal exploitation and / or trade in timber or other forest products;
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations;
- Destruction of good conservation values in forest operations;
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forest operations;
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use;
- Non-Acquisition of material from controversial sources;
- Violation of any of the assumptions of the 1998 Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
Ambar Passion S.A. further informs that it supports the transaction verification conducted by the certifying entity Accreditation Services International (ASI) and commits itself to the delivery of samples of FSC® transaction data. We declare the compliance and application of all the normative requirements of the values listed in the FSC® / PEFC references.